It's Really happening!
Lindsey Lee Photography and Lemmonmade Photography are teaming up again for one amazing, fun-filled day in downtown Houston.
This "mini" workshop is something completely new and unique! We'll meet Thursday morning, November 10th for brunch, portfolio reviews, and Q&As. Later that evening, we'll gather for a hip, urban shoot where Lindsey and Stephanie will provide you with a gorgeously styled maternity model, a picture-perfect senior, as well as stunning child models! The aesthetics and wardrobe include a modern, high fashion, and "funky" vibe- giving you the opportunity to push yourself outside of your comfort zone. Lindsey and Stephanie will share tips while shooting to help you learn to capture tack sharp images and beautiful tones SOOC! Also included are two editing videos of images captured at our workshop!
What will we cover?
3. How to achieve tack sharp images while shooting wide open
4. How to achieve amazing tones SOOC
5. A styled shoot with urban/high fashion wardrobe
6. Connecting with your clients
7. Mini portfolio reviews
8. Q& A's
9. And, two video tutorials of images captured from our workshop. Videos will cover our editing techniques from start to finish ( 1-2 weeks after workshop).
(includes brunch and a sit-down dinner at a popular downtown restaurant)
Click here to reserve
Limited seats available